The Tasmanian Men's Shed Association (TMSA) was formed in 2009 and is the peak body representing sheds across Tasmania.
These sheds play an incredibly important role in our communities.
The TMSA provide assistance locally through support, information and auspicing.
The organisation exists only through the efforts of volunteers from various sheds around Tasmania.
The Tasmanian Men's Shed Association committee lobby local and state government for funding on behalf of all Men's Sheds across Tasmania.
Tasmanian Men’s Sheds are going from Strength to Strength!
The Tasmanian Men's Shed Association has the following roles:
- To represent Men's Sheds to Governments, NGOs, funding sources etc.
- To publicize and promote the Men's Shed concept.
- To assist in training, OHS, funding and insurance advice.
- To maintain communications between Sheds.
- To provide Start up information documentation for new sheds.
- To act as a neutral body where overall decisions are required.
Our Strategic Plan is available for you to download and read here.
Why are Mens Sheds so needed?
Visit the Tasmanian Mens Shed Association YouTube channel for more videos
More new Sheds
TMSA continues strong growth with new Sheds regularly joining your representative organisation.
We now have more than 55 members across Tasmania.