The Tasmanian Men's Shed Association (TMSA) was formed in 2009.
The TMSA provide assistance locally through support, information and auspicing.
The organisation exists only through the efforts of volunteers from various sheds around Tasmania.
The Tasmanian Men's Shed Association committee lobby local and state government for funding on behalf of registered sheds.
The Tasmanian Men's Shed Association has the following roles:
- To represent Men's Sheds to Governments, NGOs, funding sources etc.
- To publicize and promote the Men's Shed concept.
- To assist in training, OHS, funding and insurance advice.
- To maintain communications between Sheds.
- To provide Start up information documentation for new sheds.
- To act as a neutral body where overall decisions are required.
Our Strategic Plan is available for you to download and read here.
If you are a Men's Shed and would like to become a member of Tasmanian Men's Shed Association, download and fill out our membership application form here.
More new Sheds
TMSA continues strong growth with new Sheds regularly joining your representative organisation.
We now have 55 members across Tassie. There are three more expected soon and our membership could reach 60 by the end of the year.